C64.emu APK (MOD, Unlimited) for android
Mod Download id (com.explusalpha.C64Emu)
Advanced open-source Commodore 64 (C64) emulator based on VICE 3.1. This is a fully native port not using SDL and implements features needed to run the majority of games with additional functionality coming in the future. It supports a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones.
* Cart/Tape/Disk autostart on load (supports .bin .crt .d64 .g64 .p64 .x64 .t64 .tap) optionally in ZIP, RAR, or 7Z files
* Save states
* FastSID and ReSID sound modes
* NTSC/PAL support
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
Please see the website link for initial setup instructions. No ROMs/disk images are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. Transfer games anywhere to your internal storage/SD card and browse to them from within the app.
Follow development of my apps on github:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* Add datasette controls
* Add Autostart Basic Load option
* Update aspect ratio option to support custom values
* Add option to enable/disable sound during fast forward
* Make Performance Mode -> Sustained on older ARMv7 devices more effective, this option tries to keep the CPU at max speed to prevent dropped frames on devices with aggressive power management but increases power usage so only enable if needed