Classic Callbreak APK (MOD, Unlimited) for android
Mod Download id (com.dalmalgames.classiccallbreak)
CallBreak also known as CallBridge is a famous card game also popular in India and Nepal by the name “Lakdi”. This version of Callbreak has many features as :
– Best, smooth and beautiful design
– Play with computer without the need of Internet
– Invite and play with your friends
– Play with random people in online multiplayer
– Different game difficulty and speed
– Change your game name and avatar (profile pic)
– Achievements and Leaderboard
– Good music and sound effects.
– Support of 1-10 rounds in computer mode.
1.This is a standard strategic card game played by 4 players with standard deck of 52 cards.
2. There are generally 5 rounds in the game.
3.The cards of each suit rank from high to low A-K-Q-J-10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2.
4.”Spades” are permanent trumps: any card of the Spade suit beats card of any other suit.
5.Deal and play are counter-clockwise.
Any player may deal first: subsequently the turn to deal passes to the right. The dealer deals out all the cards, one at a time, so that each player has 13 cards.
All four players, starting from the player to dealer’s right bid a number of tricks from 1-8 that they must win in that round in order to get a positive score, otherwise they will get a negative score.
The player to dealer’s right leads to the first trick, and subsequently the winner of each trick leads to the next.
Any card may be led, and the other three players must follow suit if they can and the card should be higher than the cards in middle. A player who cannot follow suit must trump with a spade, provided that this spade is high enough to beat any spades already in the trick. A player who has no cards of the suit led and no spades high enough to head the trick may play any card.
The trick is won by the player of the highest spade in it, or if it contains no spade, by the player of the highest card of the suit that was led.
Note: If you have a card with which you can win the round, you are obliged to throw that card.
Player that takes at least as many tricks as her bid receives a score equal to her bid. Additional tricks worth an extra 0.1 times one point each. If unable to get the stated bid, score will be deducted equal to the stated bid. After every round is completed, scores are shown to the player. At completion the ranking is displayed. You can share your score to your friends here.
Happy Playing 🙂
New release of Classic Callbreak.
– Play with your friends by creating/joining rooms
– Play with random player online
– A revamped leaderboard, achievement experience
– No need of Google play games, for any experience
– Multiple bugs fixed
– More customizations options