|Get it On|
|Update||March 9, 2022|
|Rating||4.7 ( 362 )|
Curia APK (MOD, Unlimited) for android
Mod Download id (com.innoplexus.patientapp)
Curia is an app for cancer patients which aims to empower you with information to navigate your cancer journey. The app provides accurate and current information on therapies, clinical trials, and experts, based on your cancer profile and details entered in the app. It aims to enable you to advocate for your own health and to have more informed discussions with your doctor.
Information in the app is updated in almost real-time, so that the most recently approved therapies and launched clinical trials are at your fingertips.
Here are some ways you can use the app:
1. Discover all available treatment options and off-label drugs based on your medical profile. Get a list of treatment options for you to discuss with your physician.
2. Get access to recruiting clinical trials based on your cancer type by answering a few questions. Easily apply and track the progress of your application.
3. Choose from leading oncologists for a first or second opinion. Find experts near you to consult for your specific type of cancer.
4. Get matched with the person with the most similar cancer profile to you and share experiences over chat.
5. Get personalized and curated articles, blogs, audio/videos, and other resources in order to assist you in your treatment journey.
6. Get a second opinion on your diagnosis from a board certified medical oncologist
-List of available therapies based on your profile
-Access to recruiting clinical trials matching your condition
-Option to apply for clinical trials based on inclusion/exclusion criteria
-Access to leading experts (oncologists, radiologists, etc.) for your specific type of cancer
-Save results to ‘Favorites’ for accessing later
-Chat with a patient with most similar disease profile to you
-Seek second opinion for your diagnosis and recommended treatments
Setting up your profile for individualized information is easy. Here you go:
1. Just install and open the app to set up your profile.
2. You simply need to answer a few questions like age, location of treatment, cancer type etc. Keep your medical reports handy for reference.
3. Once you are successfully logged in, you’ll see the treatments, clinical trials, and experts which are relevant to you.
4. Browse and save them to favorites for accessing later.
5. Apply to clinical trials and keep track of your applications within the app.
6. You can also edit your information or delete it later.
Share with family and friends and give them the information they need to navigate their treatment journey!
For more information or any queries, contact email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Please do not use information from the app as a basis for health-related decisions and do not self-diagnose. The information from the app is for general information, not advice in case of individual concerns.
If you have any health problems, please consult your doctor or dentist. Only a medical examination can lead to a diagnosis and therapy decision.
Please note that the content, text, data, graphics, images, information, suggestions, guidance, and other materials (collectively, “Information”) that may be available in the App is for informational purposes only.
The provision of such Information does not create a licensed medical professional/patient relationship between Innoplexus and you, and does not constitute an opinion, medical advice, or diagnosis or treatment of any particular condition, and should not be construed/treated as such.
Curia is a product of Innoplexus AG. Innoplexus AG and its affiliated companies make no guarantee, representations, or warranties, whether expressed or implied, with respect to the information provided in the App. The Information provided through the App is not intended to be a substitute for getting in touch with a healthcare professional. In no event shall Innoplexus be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on such information.
– Information added for a new cancer type: Non-Hodgkin lymphoma
– Minor enhancements in “Feed” and “Second opinion” features