|App Name||Math Games, Learn Plus, Minus, Multiply & Division|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 115 )|
Math Games, Learn Plus, Minus, Multiply & Division APK (MOD, Unlimited) for android
Mod Download id (com.jigar.Math_Teacher)
Simple math game to learn Plus, Minus, Multiplication,Division and square.
◆ Using this Android application to improve your Math.
◆ In our game all types math question like.
– Plus ( Addition )
– Minus ( Subtraction )
– Multiplication ( Times )
– Division (dived )
– Square (root )
– Play with Friend
– Check Your math power
● Our Simple goal is improve your math power by playing simply game ●
◆ What is a math game ?
The most effective math games are those in which the structure and rules of the games are based on mathematical ideas, and winning a game is directly related to understanding the mathematics.
◆ Why Math Games Work for Kids ?
A fun math game typically has set rules, goals, and competition—either against other players or an individual score. Clear rules and goals are important, because they let kids know exactly what to do. Competition matters because it gives kids a challenge.
The best math games have just the right level of challenge. Kids have to choose and use strategies as they play. They have to problem-solve and make decisions. Kids have a chance to win, but it’s not guaranteed. That makes things fun and exciting.
◆ Benefits of Using Math Games ?
• Meets Mathematics Standards
• Easily Linked to Any Mathematics Textbook
• Offers Multiple Assessment Opportunities
• Meets the Needs of Diverse Learners (UA)
• Supports Concept Development in Math
• Encourages Mathematical Reasoning
• Engaging (maintains interest)
• Repeatable (reuse often & sustain involvement
• Open-Ended (allows for multiple approaches & solutions)
• Easy to Prepare
• Easy to Vary for Extended Use & Differentiated Instruction
• Improves Basic Skills
• Enhances Number and Operation Sense
• Encourages Strategic Thinking
• Promotes Mathematical Communication
• Promotes Positive Attitudes Toward Math
• Encourages Parent Involvement
Pick a skill that your students need to practice. One of the big ones is subtraction at any level. Kindergarteners through 6th graders find subtraction to be a challenge. Here’s a great double-digit subtraction game:
◆ Why Play Math Games ?
People of all ages love to play games that are fun and motivating. Games give students opportunities to explore fundamental number concepts, such as the counting sequence, one-to-one correspondence, and computation strategies. Engaging mathematical games can also encourage students to explore number combinations, place value, patterns, and other important mathematical concepts. Further, they afford opportunities for students to deepen their mathematical understanding and reasoning. Teachers should provide repeated opportunities for students to play games, then let the mathematical ideas emerge as students notice new patterns, relationships, and strategies. Games are an important tool for learning in elementary school mathematics classrooms:
• Playing games encourages strategic mathematical thinking as students find different strategies for solving problems and deepen their understanding of numbers.
• When played repeatedly, games support students’ development of computational fluency.
• Games present opportunities for practice, often without the need for teachers to provide the problems. Teachers can then observe or assess students and work with individuals or small groups of students.
• Games have the potential to allow students to develop familiarity with the number system and with “benchmark numbers” (such as 10s, 100s, and 1000s) and engage in computation practice, building a deeper understanding of operations.
• Games support a school-to-home connection. Parents can learn about their children’s mathematical thinking by playing games with them at home.
• This game is also for the people of United States (US) and United Kingdom (UK) who are searching math games, cool math games, coolmath4kids and math games for kids.
Contact Us :
* Big Update
➜ If you’re answer wrong than show right answer with green colour features add.
➜ Some changes as per user requirement.
➜ All Bug Fixed.