NGP.emu APK (MOD, Unlimited) for android
Mod Download id (com.explusalpha.NgpEmu)
Advanced open-source Neogeo Pocket Color emulator based on Neopop, supporting a wide variety of devices from the original Xperia Play to modern devices like the Nvidia Shield and Pixel phones. It’s the very first NGP emulator available for Android.
* PSG Sound support (DAC will be added in an update)
* English/Japanese game language switch support
* Backup memory and save state support, auto-save and ten manual slots for save states.
* ZIP, RAR, & 7Z file support
* Configurable on-screen multi-touch controls
* HID Bluetooth/USB gamepad & keyboard support compatible with any input device recognized by the OS (MOGA Pro, etc.), Wii controllers also supported if running Android 4.1 or lower, all devices support custom key profiles
* Works in any orientation
No ROMs are included with this app and must be supplied by the user. A number of public domain games/demos are available at www.pdroms.de. Transfer games anywhere to your SD card and browse to them from within the app (default SD card directory is /mnt/sdcard).
Follow development of my apps on github:
Visit the homepage at explusalpha.com for more info & apps. Please report any crashes or device-specific problems via email (include your device name and OS version) so future updates continue to run on as many devices as possible.
* Update aspect ratio option to support custom values
* Add option to enable/disable sound during fast forward
* Make Performance Mode -> Sustained on older ARMv7 devices more effective, this option tries to keep the CPU at max speed to prevent dropped frames on devices with aggressive power management but increases power usage so only enable if needed