|Size||Varies with device|
|Latest Version||Varies with device|
|Get it On|
|Update||February 4, 2022|
|Rating||4.6 ( 2534019 )|
Photomath APK (MOD, Unlimited) for android
Mod Download id (com.microblink.photomath)
Learn math, check homework and study for upcoming tests and ACTs/SATs with the most used math learning app in the world! Got tricky homework or class assignments? Get unstuck ASAP with our step-by-step explanations and animations.
We’ve got you covered from basic arithmetic to advanced calculus and geometry. You CAN do math!
• Word problem explanations!
• Free to use
• Step-by-step explanations for every solution
• Exclusive how-to animations
• Scroll through multiple solving methods per problem
• Multi-functional scientific calculator
• Interactive graphs
MATH TOPICS COVERED
• Basic Math/Pre-Algebra: arithmetic, integers, fractions, decimal numbers, powers, roots, factors
• Algebra: linear equations/inequalities, quadratic equations, systems of equations, logarithms, functions, matrices, graphing, polynomials
• Geometry (specific textbooks only)
• Trigonometry/Precalculus: identities, conic sections, vectors, sequences and series, logarithmic functions
• Calculus: limits, derivatives, integrals, curve sketching
• Statistics: combinations, factorials
“An answer isn’t all you’ll get from this free app. Photomath also provides a step-by-step guide of how each problem is solved.” — Huffington Post
“The step-by-step guide is beneficial to students that do not have access to a tutor and struggle with solving math problems.” — Forbes
“A viral video about a new app looks like a dream come true for anyone who struggles with math.” — Time
Want to boost your learning experience? With Photomath Plus, you get:
High-quality teacher-approved explanations for every problem in select textbooks, including word and geometry problems! Learn or repeat math concepts at your own pace.
Detailed animations that help you visualize and understand each math step.
TIPS & HINTS
Level up your learning by understanding “how” and “why” math problems are solved, or remember forgotten terms and concepts with our embedded glossary.
• Payment will be charged to your Google Play account at the confirmation of purchase.
• A subscription automatically renews unless it’s canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current billing period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Manage or cancel your subscription in your account settings on the Google Play after purchase.
• Offers and pricing subject to change without notice.
Suggestions or questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
While you watch snowflakes gently landing, our Animated Tutorials library is expanding (now with 100+ dynamic animations)! We also added more FREE content from advanced algebra, trigonometry & calculus, and we now have 550+ textbooks in our Textbook Solutions library. And peep the changes to the camera – now you can snap the whole page and capture any problem by dragging the viewfinder over each one (hellooo, faster and easier homework checks!). Let’s make 2022 the year you finally conquer math!