|App Name||Splash: Ocean Sanctuary|
|Get it On|
|Rating||( 12582 )|
Splash: Ocean Sanctuary APK (MOD, Unlimited) for android
Mod Download id (com.runawayplay.splash)
Welcome to Splash – one of the most relaxing fish games out there! Feed and grow fish as you grow your ocean reef, and raise hundreds of species – far more than other fish games!
Raise hundreds of different species of fish, decorate your reef with beautiful corals and repopulate the ocean with exotic wildlife. Document your fish in the Aquapedia, play fish games, and learn exciting real-life facts about your fish, your coral and your reef! Watch in wonder as your reef comes to life, teeming with all sorts of different fish in a relaxing ocean reef environment. Create the most stunning reef in all of fishdom!
So come and play one of the best feed and grow fish games out there! Splash is overflowing with eye-catching species, stunning ocean reef environments and relaxing gameplay that is sure to keep you entertained for hours – this is no aquarium!
– Build and nurture your own beautiful reef, adorned with stunning real life corals. One of the best fish games out there!
– Feed and grow fish species including Angelfish, Clownfish, cute Seahorses and Jellyfish – this is no aquarium!
– Relax with your new ocean friends, guiding them through the reef and observing their unique personalities and behaviours.
– Catalogue your discoveries and learn more about your fish in the Aquapedia, full of facts about the marine life you discover.
– Connect with friends to exchange gifts and help each other in your fish games.
– Become an ocean photographer and take snaps of your favorite fish. Customise the images and share your creations with your friends!
– Feed and grow fish, then release your fish into the wild to repopulate the ocean with exotic life.
– Participate in special events to collect unique fish only available for a limited time.
– Level up to unlock more fish, decorations, and space for your reef sanctuary.
Please note the “splashcam” feature requires read/write external storage permissions, in order to save in game screenshots taken by players to their devices.
We’re tidying up the reef after our exciting events, so we can prepare for the next one! I wonder what new fish we’ll discover?