|App Name||Waking Up: Guided Meditation|
|Genre||Games, Health & Fitness|
|Get it On|
|Update||February 14, 2022|
|Rating||4.8 ( 31011 )|
Waking Up: Guided Meditation APK (MOD, Unlimited) for android
Mod Download id (org.wakingup.android)
Combining meditation and mindfulness techniques with practical wisdom, Waking Up is a guide to unlocking the mind and learning how to meditate. Follow one of our guided meditation courses and track your mindfulness habits with new sessions, updated daily. Meditate to go beyond calming or relaxing. Balance your mind, and meditate with guided sessions and mindfulness techniques with Sam Harris, a neuroscientist, philosopher, and best-selling author. Explore the theory behind meditation, from gaining awareness of oneself to understanding the source of feelings like anxiety or stress. Through our meditation guide, discover philosophy and neuroscience in short audio lessons with Sam Harris, other teachers and scholars. Topics include: mindfulness meditation, mental health, how to meditate, gratitude, anxiety, neuroscience, awareness, meditation techniques, zen, stoicism, and much more.
4 reasons to download Waking Up:
1. Unique meditation sessions: Through a variety of mindfulness techniques, Waking Up weaves a meditation guide to help you build a mindfulness habit, meditate and go beyond the standard understanding of meditation.
2. Meditation theory to help you understand mindfulness: Ground your experience of meditation in practical wisdom, gratitude, awareness, and a rational understanding of the world. Learn the neuroscience behind anxiety, mental health, and mindfulness meditation techniques.
3. Daily mindfulness reminders: Listen to short audio reflections from Sam Harris to help you stay present and mindful in your daily life.
4. Free meditation trial for 7 days: Learn how to meditate, listen to lessons and conversations with mindfulness teachers, and build your meditation habit.
By following our introductory meditation guide, you’ll discover the benefits daily meditation brings to your own mental health, from awareness of anxiety to the focus of your attention in any given moment.
DOWNLOAD WAKING UP AND ENJOY ALL THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
– Guided meditation: Meditation sessions for beginners, intermediate or advanced users, to track their sessions and meditate in the morning, afternoon or at night.
– Introductory course: Discover the basic principles of mindful meditation, as well as more advanced practices.
– Daily meditation sessions: Once you’ve completed the introductory course, our growing catalog of daily meditation sessions will help guide your mindfulness practice.
– Lessons & Conversations: Listen to talks on awareness, meditation, mindfulness, mental health, and other relevant philosophy and science.
– Talks and guided meditation sessions from other mindfulness teachers.
ABOUT SAM HARRIS
Sam Harris is the author of five New York Times best sellers, including Waking Up: A Guide to Spirituality Without Religion. His writing and public lectures cover a range of topics – neuroscience, meditation, moral philosophy, religion, rationality – but generally focus on how cultivating an understanding of ourselves, and the world around us, can change our view of how we should live our lives. Sam has practiced meditation for over 30 years, studying with Tibetan, Indian, Burmese, and Western meditation teachers around the world. He received a degree in philosophy from Stanford University and a Ph.D. in neuroscience from UCLA.
– A guarantee of satisfaction. If you don’t find the app valuable, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will give you a full refund.
We’re excited to announce the app has been fully reimagined and redesigned. We’ve collaborated with dozens of artists—known and unknown—from around the world.
We’ve refined our navigation for a cleaner and more intuitive way to explore our library. This includes descriptions of every meditation, lesson, and conversation in the app, so you can easily find what you’re looking for.
Whether you’re a beginning or advanced meditator, Waking Up opens the door to a deeper understanding of yourself.